Are you looking for a little help with your newborn editing? Want to know how to achieve my dreamy natural look? Come join me for my online editing class! I will walk you through my editing workflow in my upcoming online editing class - Simply Pure.
When: Thursday, February 25th @ 7:30 PM MST USA
Class Length: Approximately 2-3 hours
Images Edited: 3 complete color edits as well as 1 black & white edit.
Important Information (please read):
• Live webinars are just that – a live, interactive class. During a live class, students will be able to communicate questions to me via a chat box. I will open up for Q&A after each image. You will be able to gain useful bonus information from these Q&A periods. We will also have a final Q&A at the end of the class to ensure everyone can ask a question!
• I do not clean edit - I'm a bit artsy fartsy and love to dress up my images so I do use some actions. Those actions will be listed for you after the webinar in our online FB Group along with where you can purchase these actions.
• All post-processing is done using Photoshop CS6 and ACR. If you use different editing software than what I use, purchases are made at your own discretion.
• I have a Webinar FB Group where you will have access to a list of actions, online CC and discussions.
• Recording and video purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
• You may watch your purchased recording or video as many times as you please during your 60 day access period after conclusion of webinar.
• Videos and recordings are not available to those who do ANY mentoring of any kind.
• Webinar and recordings are not available for purchase by those who reside within 100 miles of Scottsbluff, Nebraska.
• I reserve the right to refuse the sale of my videos and recordings to anyone for any reason with a refund provided.
• The information needed to log in to the webinar will be sent to you within 12 hours of webinar via email. You must have a Google + account and access to my profile in order to be added to the Webinar list. I will not be responsible should you not receive your email - so be on the look out.
Still have questions? Please feel free to email me!